IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Workday Application Developer to join our client in Vancouver, BC, in a Hybrid role.
Why work with our client?
- Reputable organization in the education sector
- Large enterprise projects constantly on the go
- Strong work life balance
What you will do
- Extensive experience with Workday technologies - Web Service Application Program Interface (APIs), Studio, Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Report Writer, Cloud Connect, Business Process Framework, Configurable Security, Calculated Fields.
- Extensive experience and knowledge developing Workday integrations.
Why work with us?
- Under general leadership of the Development Manager, the Senior Workday Application Developer develops and maintains the security configuration, integrations and reports, and operating production and non-production environments. As a senior member of a project team, the incumbent leads and supports systems in accordance with software development lifecycle (SDLC) processes and procedures, guidelines, and industry best practices. This position is primarily involved with technical teams, staff, faculty, and student communities; and also provides technical support, assistance, coaching and mentoring to these stakeholders.
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
- About Us
IT/IQ is a specialized recruitment agency focused exclusively on connecting top-tier organizations with tech professionals of the highest caliber in Canada. Our purpose is simple: creating opportunity – for our consultants, candidates, clients, and our teammates.
As we strive to help smart people find each other, we are committed to providing the highest level of service with our team of +20 dedicated tech recruiters who know the industry. Our specialist approach incorporates all relevant Information Technology skill sets (PMO, Development, and Infrastructure) which are managed by dedicated Recruitment Practice Leads and their respective recruitment teams.
Our values are reflected in everything that we do; nothing short of excellence is acceptable.
Mission: We help smart people find each other.