IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our client in Edmonton, AB.
Why work with our client?
- 100% remote
- Long-term contract, 3 years
- Opportunity to get into the public sector
Top Skills Required
- Provide Project Management services for the development, implementation and
support of new applications.
- Provide program support and project management within the branch as required.
- Provide technical leadership to the project team.
- Manage and lead multiple projects and teams concurrently.
- Provide architectural guidance for both cloud and non-cloud-based solutions.
- Assign work, monitor progress, and provide project management direction to
Digital Content Management and Delivery staff and consultants, aligning with
department goals, strategies, and standards.
- Escalate issues and risks promptly and appropriately.
- Deliver weekly status reports to the Director and Senior Manager of the Digital
Content Management and Delivery Branch, providing updates on project status,
task reviews, and associated timelines.
- Lead or assist in the development of business cases and other technical documents
- Collaborate with clients to gather project requirements as necessary.
- Report on projects and manage them using industry-standard project management
practices and tools.
- Identify, assess, mitigate, and communicate project risks effectively.
Why work with us?
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Post Secondary expeirence
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.