• The Change Management Professional Level 1, with support/guidance from a Senior Change Management professional, advises on change initiatives and performs change management activities, enabling successful implementation of BC Hydro projects safely, with quality, within budget, and on time.
Experience and Role Accountabilities
• A minimum one (1) year of change management experience or equivalent.
• Support the creation and implementation of change management plans by conducting current state and future state needs assessments across multiple disciplines to support the organization through change.
• Support the development and delivery of change management activities such as stakeholder engagement, training, and communications by collaborating with multiple stakeholders for the successful adoption of change programs.
• Apply change tactics for process, technical, and system changes by using good knowledge of change management techniques to support people through change.
• Deliver relevant progress reports with supporting metrics by planning, creating, and facilitating presentations using advanced skills in MS Office to keep multiple stakeholders in the organization informed of project status and change impacts.
• Analyze stakeholder engagement and develop qualitative reports through the course of the project by using databases, information systems, surveys, and tools to track stakeholder impacts and communications delivered so that change management plans are adjusted as needed
Education and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Science, Technology, Business, or related discipline
• PROSCI Certification, an asset
• Project Management or other relevant business experience, an asset
• Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Advanced English skills for professional environment, written and spoken
Change Management Support Professional
Additional Experience and Role Accountabilities
• A minimum one (1) to two (2) years working within projects and have sound understanding of the project environment.
• Coordinate logistics for change management activities such as engagement sessions, training, etc.
• Consolidate and analyze data including stakeholder impact assessments, stakeholder feedback, change management metrics, etc.
• Update and maintain change management plans such as communication and engagement plan, training roll-out plan, etc.
• Proof drafts of change management documentation for consistency and ensure readiness for review and endorsements.
• Draft documents and presentations (e.g. assemble key information and produce initial working draft)
• Make online updates for change management related information and documents including web pages, FAQs, presentations, communication and training materials, project updates, etc.
• Monitor feedback channels and coordinate responses using email, engagement sessions, workshops, surveys, etc.
• Project closeout activities - consolidate documents to transition to business and for project document repository.
Additional Education & Skills:
• Experience working in large organizations and with diverse range of people at various levels
• Quick learner and able to synthesize and make sense of information from multiple sources
• Organized, self-starter, takes initiative and ability to work independently with little direction
• Able to manage multiple priorities and meet tight timelines
• Strong relationship-building and communication skills
• Experience with SharePoint and web authoring and asset
Work Assignment Requirements:
o Support with all Change Management, Communications & Training initiatives
o Maintain task lists for Change Management, Communications & Training activities, including statuses and timelines
o Ensure timely completion of any Change Management, Communications & Training activities by following up with the appropriate individuals
o Coordinate virtual, in-person and hybrid training sessions
o Maintain attendance tracking & statistics for reporting purposes
o Combine & present data to create reports that represent progress against team objectives
o Organize & distribute training materials accordingly for all sessions
o Work with Subject Matter Experts & Leads to maintain virtual documentation & resources, including training library, internal site pages and bulletin posts
o Send out meeting notices, take notes and document all question & answer discussions for later reference
o Compose & distribute communication materials, including monthly emails, notices & presentations
o Monitor mailboxes to ensure inquiries are addressed in a prompt & customer service-oriented manner