The Business Analyst Level 3 delivers recommendations based on an analysis of business processes and user needs, enabling informed decision-making in support of the overall business strategy.
Experience and Role Accountabilities
• A minimum eight (8) years of business analysis experience or equivalent.
• Identify business process efficiencies and opportunities by using advanced analytical and modeling skills focusing on detail and accuracy, to deliver recommendations that align to the business goals.
• Help managers understand business data and trends, by creating relevant reports and easy to use tools that effectively communicate complex information to support strategic decision-making.
• Maintain meaningful relationships with stakeholders through regular reporting and communication using excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills, enabling timely progression of projects.
• Continuously improve the business analysis process by recommending more efficient reports and tools to better translate complex information into an understandable format.
• Provide advice to acquiring manager by translating business insights into actionable options, to help deliver quality projects safely, on scope, and on time and on budget.
Education and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Economics, or related discipline
• Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Extensive working knowledge of data analysis programs, an asset
• Advanced English skills for professional environment, written and spoken