Marketing & Communications Associate
N/A Id: 15951 - Internal
To create marketing communication strategies, enhance brand awareness and maintain media channels to run effective marketing campaigns to meet organizational objectives.
Brand Management, Communication & Customer Service:
- Manage and execute clear concise social media and communications strategies with ITIQ’s three target stakeholders (employees, consultants and clients) via:
- social media – LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- employer lists
- corporate website
- Manage and execute customer experience from client and candidate perspectives
- Support all internal and external events with Customer Service Associate
- Assist our Marketing Consultant on the creation, development and enhancement of ITIQ marketing materials. ie: design print, swag, etc.
- Identification, preparation, coordination and submission of various business services proposals including RFP’s, RFQ’s, RFI’s and sales brochures/ proposals alongside our External RFP Consultant
- Continually run reports to keep all key stakeholders updated on IT/IQ’s NPS.
- Clear and stylistic business writing
- Able to manage multiple high-level tasks/projects at once.
- Strong relationship management and engagement skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to be proactive. I.e. towards company events, clients, consultants, RFPs etc.
- Approach marketing with innovative and creative ideas. Work with management to develop ideas that impact our stakeholders and drive bottom line growth.
- Strong organization skills ensuring marketing and branding is cohesive and readily available.
- College Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing & Communications preferred