IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking an Systems Developer to join our client in Vancouver, BC
Why work with our client?
- Dynamic and exciting professional environment that offers direct interaction between IT Teams and Business Users
- Excellent track record and focus on employee professional development including training and certifications
- Accessible and approachable leadership with a focus on mentorship
- Strong company culture and a strong retention rate for employees
Top Skills Required
- Design, develop, and maintain our Microsoft Azure data analytics platform
- Collaborate with the team to innovate underlying infrastructure, processes, and systems
- Utilize and enhance large-scale high-performance time series KDB databases
- Maintain and oversee the software development life cycle
- Other duties as assigned.
Why work with us?
- KDB+ Development Experience
- 2+ years of Microsoft Azure and Data Engineering
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or similar
- Legally eligible to work in Canada.
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ is a specialized recruitment agency focused exclusively on connecting top-tier organizations with tech professionals of the highest caliber in Canada. Our purpose is simple: creating opportunity – for our consultants, candidates, clients, and our teammates.
As we strive to help smart people find each other, we are committed to providing the highest level of service with our team of +20 dedicated tech recruiters who know the industry. Our specialist approach incorporates all relevant Information Technology skill sets (PMO, Development, and Infrastructure) which are managed by dedicated Recruitment Practice Leads and their respective recruitment teams.
Our values are reflected in everything that we do; nothing short of excellence is acceptable.
Mission: We help smart people find each other.